The Social and Emotional Wellbeing (SEWB) Team deliver a holistic and culturally appropriate Social, Emotional Well Being service to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people within the Community.
- Assessment and support for individuals and families
- Information and education regarding community health, legal, housing, financial, education services and other support services
Smart Recovery Meeting
~ Every Friday 1.30pm to 2.30pm
Transport to and from Support Groups is available by ringing Reception on 8724 7270.
- Support and referral to access specialist services including Alcohol or Other Drug supports, Mental Health Supports and Family Violence Services
- Advocacy and Liaison to support services including support for attendance
- Individual, family and group counselling support